- Up to £400 in complimentary Sports Spread Bets
- Offer based on qualifying bets
- No minimum deposit required
Spreadex Sports Earn up to £200 in Sports Spread Bets
Spreadex was established in 1999 and holds a somewhat unique position of being not only a spread betting company, but one that also offers fixed odds betting.
Spreadex Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission.
- Spreadex also cover Financial spread betting from the same account
- Long established and well regarded company
- Excellent on-site guides to explain how Spreadex Sports markets work in detail
The Spreadex Sports ‘Earn up to £200 in Sports Spread Bets Offer’ is available to new customers only.
With sports spread betting it’s important to understand the higher level of risk involved compared to fixed odds betting. Although you can certainly win big, you can also lose more than your original stake
How to Claim Your Spreadex Free Bet Offer
Claiming the Spreadex Sports Offer requires just a few simple steps and should take no more than a few minutes of your time to complete.
- Register for a new account with Spreadex
- Await email confirmation of approval
- Start placing sports spread bets and sports fixed odds bets instantly!
As with all promotional offers, there are the obligatory terms & conditions that need to be digested when claiming the Spreadex Sports free bets offer.
Once you have opened your Spreadex account, just place 5 qualifying sports spread bets (minimum £2 stake, each able to win and lose £20). Once these have been settled, Spreadex Sports will give you a spread bet on one of six sports markets:
- Football – £100 Supremacy spread bet on any live match
- Horse Racing – £100 Winning Favourites spread bet
- Cricket – £10 ‘First 15 Overs Runs’ spread bet on any live one day game or £5 ‘Fall of Next Wicket’ spread bet on any Test match
- Rugby League / Union – £50 Total Tries bet on any live match
- Golf – £20 72-hole Match bet on any tournament
- Tennis – £200 Total Sets spread bet on any live match
Place a further 10 qualifying sports spread bets (minimum £2 stake, each able to win and lose £20) and, once they’re settled, you’ll be awarded a second spread bet on one of the same markets as above.
All qualifying sports spread bets must be £2 minimum stake, each able to win and lose £20 and placed within 28 days of opening your account.
The complimentary spread bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening your account.
See the Spreadex Sports site for full terms & conditions.
Spreadex UK Customer Support
Spreadex Sports Customer Support is available 7 days a week between 08:00 and 17:30.
Customer support can be contacted by telephone and e-mail.
Telephone (UK): 01727 895 000
Telephone (International): +44 1727 895 000