- £100 Sporting Index free bet credit to trade with on sports spread betting markets
- Any net profits above the £100 trading credit after a week is yours to keep
- Market leader in sports spread betting
£100 Free Bets Credit at Sporting Index
The pioneer of sports spread betting, Sporting Index was founded in 1992 and, to this day, they remain the clear market leaders when it comes to sports spread betting.
- Great alternative to traditional fixed odds sports betting
- Sporting Index Casino, Live casino + Spread Games also on site
- Frequent further Sporting Index bonus offers and free bets available
The £100 Sporting Index free bets credit offer is only available to new customers. It’s a great introduction to sports spread betting, whilst letting Sporting Index cover the initial £100 of any losses that you may incur.
How to Claim Your Sporting Index Free Bet Offer
Claiming the Sporting Index free bet offer really is a piece of cake, with very little required in order for you to receive your Sporting Index £100 free credit bonus:
- Open a Sporting Index account
- Receive a credit for £100 non-withdrawable cash to bet with
- Enjoy spread betting for 7 days with Sporting Index’s £100, not yours!
Once a customer has successfully opened a Sporting Index betting account, their account will normally be credited with the free £100 trading credit before 5pm the next working day.
There are of course some terms & conditions that you need to take on board when claiming your Sporting Index £100 free credit bonus.
The trading credit must be used before it expires. The trading credit (or any such portion of the trading credit available) will be retracted 7 days after the date your account was opened.
Any net profits made over and above the £100 Sporting Index free trading credit at the end of the 7 days will be yours to keep (subject to the Account Operating Rules). Only deposits made by you will be available for withdrawal, providing that the withdrawal of your deposit does not enter you into a negative balance. At the end of the promotional period, the free £100 credit will be removed.
RISK WARNING: The trading credit will cover any losses you make up to the value of £100. Any losses over and above the value of the trading credit (or any remaining portion thereof) will be your liability. If necessary, you will be required to cover the liabilities of any existing open bets when the trading credit is withdrawn. It is important that you are aware that it is possible in some circumstances to lose more than the trading credit.
Sporting Index UK Customer Support
Customer Services can be contacted on 08000 969607 (Freephone). If calling from overseas, then the number to dial is +44 207 840 4050.
E-mail support is available at email@example.com.