New customers only. Max bonus £250. Min. £10 deposit. Must meet wagering requirements. Withdrawal restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- £250 Party Poker free bonus on Sign-Up / Deposit
- £6 million Guaranteed Tournament
- Progressive Knockout Tournaments
- Satellites into Massive Live Events
Party Poker New Player Offer
Launched in 2001, Party Poker was one of online poker’s founding fathers and was the world’s leading online poker site before its withdrawal from the American market in the mid-2000’s. However, it has recently re-entered the US and has never stopped running qualifiers for the primarily North American-based World Poker Tour (WPT) events.
The site continues to operate alone, resisting the temptation to pool its players with those from other sites, and that software is noteworthy for its crispness and simplicity. That said, there is no end of features should you wish to find/use them.
Deposit €10 or more onto a new Party Poker account and you can receive a New Player Party Poker Bonus of €20.
You have 14 days from opening your new account to accept the offer which gives you €10 to play ‘cash games’ and €10 in ‘tournament tickets’ broken down as follows: a $5.50 tourney ticket, 3 x Sit ‘n Go Hero tickets and two $1.10 tournament tickets. Yes, that is more than €10 so don’t knock Party Poker’s generosity!
How to Claim Your Party Poker Free Bet Bonus
Before you can deposit or play at Party Poker you need to install their cutting-edge poker software. Simply click one of the ‘Download’ buttons found on Party Poker’s pages before creating your account.
Here’s the simple steps:
- Click ‘Download’ and follow the simple on-screen instructions install the Party Poker Software.
- Double click the Party Poker icon on your desktop.
- Create an account by entering a few details (your name, email address, date-of-birth, a username, screen name etc).
- You are now set – you can play Party Poker for free on the ‘fun money’ tables.
- To play for real money and take advantage of the €20 sign-up Party Poker free bets bonus you will need to head to the cashier section and make a cash deposit.
Party Poker do not charge for deposits or withdrawals. They accept all the common payment solutions including PayPal, Neteller and Skrill and they do not exclude any payment method from their new-customer sign-up offer.
As a new player make sure to check-out the ‘Get Started Missions’ within the Promotions pages at Party Poker. These ‘missions’ will help you understand all the games at Party Poker and will reward you for playing them.
Party Poker UK Customer Support
Party Poker’s Support Centre has every base covered and the site has sensibly made ‘Live Chat’ their primary headline method of contacting customer support staff.
A click of ‘Launch Live Chat’ opens a chat window and you simply need to enter your name and email to get started.
Alternatively Party Poker’s phone number for customer’s calling from the UK is: 0800 72789100. From overseas dial: 00350 20050509
There are two email addresses as follows:
24/7 Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashier Team: email@example.com