- £20 Paddy Power RISK free bet!
- Take a chance in their £250,000 Hotshot Jackpot
- Countless ‘Money Back Specials’
£20 Paddy Power Risk Free Bet – Cash Money Back If Loses!
Paddy Power was founded in 1988 with the merger of the 40 Irish betting shops owned by three bookmakers: Stewart Kenny, David Power and John Corcoran.
Kenny, something of an eccentric character, ran the combined company when Paddy Power floated on the stock-market in December 2000 at which stage it operated 195 shops. They subsequently entered the UK marketplace and their estate now surpasses 600 shops in both countries.
At the start of 2016 the Irish firm merged with Betfair which gave the combined companies over four million active online customers.
The Paddy Power ‘£20 Risk Free Bets’ welcome offer is very straightforward. It lacks any complex qualifying criteria or wagering requirements.
Simply make a first deposit onto a new Paddy Power account, place a first time bet of up to £20. If it would lose, you receive a refund it in CASH.
How to Claim Your £20 Paddy Power Risk Free Bet
The Paddy Power New Customer Free Bet Offer is automatic meaning you only need to open a new account, deposit, place your qualifying bet and then, if you lose, it turns in to a risk free bet.
Here’s how that can be done:
- Click ‘Open an Account’ or ‘Register Here’ at the top left of the Paddy Power online website
- Complete the one page ‘Registration Form’
- You will then be directed to the ‘Banking Section’, here register a payment option and make a first time deposit.
- A reminder your qualifying wager must be up to £20 (Not including Neteller or Moneybookers).
- The free bets stakes will not be included in returns (that’s standard procedure with Paddy Power free bet offers), free bets cannot be used for Tote-Pool betting and the free bets must be used within 30 days otherwise they will be withdrawn from your account.
Once your account is funded make sure to visit the Paddy Power Sports ‘Promotions Page’ where all of their ‘Money Back Specials’ are listed plus details of how to enter Paddy Power’s free-to-play ‘Hotshots Jackpot’. This Paddy Power promotion offers a £250,000 prize for customers who can select an anytime football goal-scorer in eight designated matches.
Paddy Power Grand National
Leave it up to the leading bookmaker to head the charge in the Grand National betting extravaganza. Held in Aintree, Liverpool, over 3 days packed with races, the Grand National festival offers a fun betting experience for everyone, horse racing fans or not.
Paddy Power is in on all 3 days of the festival with special betting offers, enhanced odds and of course, everyone’s favorite, Grand National free bets. Be sure to check back and follow us to, cash in and enjoy yourself.
Paddy Power UK Customer Support
For customer enquiries Paddy Power has a 24/7 Live Chat facility on their website.
Alternatively you can contact Paddy Power’s via their call centre which is also open 24/7 on: 08000 565275 or 00353 19050131 from outside of the UK.
Paddy Power are very proud of their numerous Twitter accounts. For customer support enquiries the feed to follow is: @AskPaddyPower