- Deposit £10 to play with £50 when you join Coral Casino today!
- A 100% Live Casino Welcome Bonus up to £50 is also available
- 300+ classic games such as Blackjack, Roulette & Video Slots
Deposit £10 Play With £50!
Coral bookmakers are one of the most familiar names on the UK High Street (there are 1,800 Coral betting shops throughout the UK) and it’s a company that dates back to 1926 when Joe Coral first started his bookmaking business.
A merger between Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group was completed in November 2016, so creating Britain`s biggest bookmaker, with over 4,000 betting shops and 30,000 employees.
There are a number of standout factors with Coral Casino:
- Over 300 games on offer, covering everything from casino classics like blackjack, roulette and craps to a great selection of video slots
- Live dealer blackjack, roulette and poker games taking you to the heart of the action
- Coral Connect payment card that links up with Coral’s traditional High Street bookmakers
How to Claim your Coral Casino Offer
To claim your Coral Casino £50 Welcome Bonus is a very straightforward process, consisting of just a few very simple steps:
- Register an account with Coral Casino
- Deposit £10 or more
- Get £50 welcome bonus instantly
As with any promotional offer, there are a few terms and conditions that you will need to be aware of.
Once you have a minimum £10 cash balance in your Coral Casino account, you must then click “Claim Now” on the promotional page when logged in. This will automatically assign your £10 to the Bonus and show a pop up where you agree to the terms.
A wagering requirement of 24 times the bonus amount (e.g. £50 bonus x 24 = £1200) must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn. In truth, that’s a fairly modest wagering requirement compared to some of their competitors.
When it comes to the wagering requirements, some games have different percentage contributions than others, so it’s worth checking. For example, the vast majority of slots, arcade, scratchcard and fixed-odds games will contribute 100% to bonus wagering, whereas Roulette, Blackjack and Craps will only contribute 20%.
Players cannot bet more than 20% of the bonus amount, or more than £10 in a total in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus
Coral Casino UK Customer Support
Coral Casino has an extensive FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Help Centre that takes you through various potential solutions to problems. Should these not satisfactorily answer your question, you can Live Chat, Email or call their customer service centre.
The standard Coral telephone support number is 0800 440 011 and they can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer open to online real money coral.co.uk or coral.ie customers aged 18+ who have not previously accepted any welcome bonus offer.
- Only one welcome bonus per player.
- To qualify you must have a minimum of £10 (or the currency equivalent $10/SEK100) in your coral.co.uk or coral.ie account cash balance. You must then click “Claim Now” on the promotional page when logged in. This will automatically assign your £10 to the Bonus and show a pop up where you agree to these terms.
- Once accepted, your funds will then be committed to the Casino Linked Cash section of your account.
- Following acceptance, the Welcome bonus will be automatically credited to the casino bonus section of your account.
- Example bonus: If you deposit £100, and commit £10 to the bonus, the £10 of your funds will be ring-fenced, and you will receive a £50 bonus.
- If the bonus does not appear automatically, please contact our customer services team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
- Depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill or via any pre-payment card will not qualify.
- Customers with Euros (€) accounts are paid in a Euro value equivalent to GBP (£). For example £50 bonus = €50 bonus.
- A wagering requirement of 24 times the bonus amount (example; £50 bonus x 24 = £1200) must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn. Some games have different percentage contributions than others; please see the chart below for reference and for qualifying games. Your remaining wagering requirement can be reviewed on the website by clicking ‘Cash Balance’ at the top of the page. Your remaining wagering will show at the bottom of the balance pop up window.
- Players cannot bet more than 20% of the bonus amount, or more than £10 in a total in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
- Your remaining wagering requirement can be reviewed on the website by clicking ‘Cash Balance’ at the top of the page. Your remaining wagering will show at the bottom of the balance pop up window.
- All casino bonuses have a redemption threshold set to £0.50. If/when your bonus balance drops below the set redemption threshold amount your bonus will automatically redeem/close, releasing any accumulated winnings attributed to that bonus.
- Please note that only play on the qualifying games on the website, Coral mobile and casino download client will count towards wagering requirements. Play via Bingo, sportsbook, poker and bingo/poker side games will not contribute to the wagering requirements.
- The bonus shall expire 28 days after acceptance of the bonus. If wagering has not been completed by then, the entire bonus balance (bonus + winnings) shall be removed.
- Withdrawing any funds from any section of your Coral account before completing all of the required wagering attributed to your Casino link bonus will result in your bonus funds and winnings being removed.
- Players deemed at the sole discretion of the promoter to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering will have the bonus along with any winnings removed. This includes, but is not limited to, betting on red or black.
- If a player has an active bonus and wins more than twice the value of the bonus amount, they must stay playing in a game of similar or equal weighting until wagering has been completed. Moving from low weighted games like Blackjack, to high weighted games like slots, after a large win, for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed
- Please note that you can only wager towards one bonus in the bonus section of your account at a time. Other bonuses can be “stacked”. Once you have completed the required wagering towards one bonus, you will then begin wagering towards the next bonus.
- If a combination of bets placed in a roulette game amounts to coverage of 67% or more of the Roulette wheel, these bets will not count towards the bonus wagering requirement. This is applicable to all version of roulette on the casino and games tabs online, on downloadable client and on mobile.
- Players from the following countries are excluded from all promotions. Albania, Belarus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Croatia.
- This offer will run until further notice.
- For additional promotional terms, please click here.
- Coral is the registered trade mark of Coral Group Trading Limited © Coral Group Trading Limited. All rights reserved.