- Bet just £10 or more to receive up to £40 in matched free bets
- Four Boylesports free bets means 4 chances of winning from your free bonus!
- Excellent betting options for horse and greyhound racing
Bet £10 Get Up To £40 In Free Bets
Boylesports is a top-100 company in their native Ireland turning over €1.2 billion annually and employing 1,500 people. It has a lot of heritage too, owner John Boyle, bought his first shop in 1982 and grew the chain to 100 shops by 2006. In the past decade they have more than doubled in size meaning they rival Paddy Power in terms of High Street presence.
Boylesports online sportsbook was set up in 2000 and it is nothing short of brilliant. Few, if any, other online sportsbooks allow you to bet on winning distances on horse and greyhound racing, back on odd-traps versus even traps or ‘Jollies vs Rags’ but Boylesports do and they seem to have more betting options than most, if not all, online rivals when it comes to horse and greyhound racing.
You cannot get away from it, the Boylesports free bet offer is simply exceptional. A £10 wager is all that is required to receive £40 in Boylesports free bets. And four £10 free bets mean there are four opportunities to get a return from your free funds.
How to Claim Your Boylesports Free Bet
Opening a Boylesports account and receiving your Boylesports free bets is a very simple process. New customers need only:
- Click ‘Join Now’ at the top right of the Boylesports homepage.
- Complete one simple form which encompasses everything from security limits to security questions.
- Make your cash deposit of £10 or more.
- Place your first wager of £10 (or more) on a selection priced even-money or greater.
- Your first £5 Boylesports free bet will then automatically be credited to your new account within six hours of that first bet being settled.
- After the first £5 free bet, you receive a free bet equal to the average of your next 4 qualifying bets up to £5.
The whole process is more straightforward than a Roman road and there are only a few important Terms & Conditions you should consider…
Like most, Boylesports exclude customers who made their qualifying cash deposit via Neteller or Skrill. The £10+ qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening the new account. And, be careful, your Boylesports free bets will expire within seven days unless used.
Boylesports UK Customer Support
Boylesports have a great customer service team and they have made it easy for customers to contact them from the get-go.
All customer support options are displayed next to the Boylesports account opening form and thereafter a ‘Live Chat’ pop-up lays collapsed but ready and waiting in the bottom right of all Boylesports pages.
Other Boylesports customer support options are:
- eMail: care@Boylesports.com
- Telephone: 0800 22 00 66
- Twitter: @boylecare