New Customers Only. Min Deposit: £/€10. 3.1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. 4.Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only 5.Additional Terms Apply
- Grab an 100% matched free bet of between £10 – £30!
- Daily money-back specials and additional Betway free bet offers
- Excellent form guides and stats
About Betway Sports
Betway have become a familiar name in sport thanks to their sponsorship of the Premier League Darts and Premier League side West Ham United. And, beyond the Betway free bet offers and money back specials (which we will go into shortly), theirs is a very popular site featuring a brilliant Blog section which boasts editorials, news, opinions, betting strategies both written and in the form of podcasts.
Betway also offer knockout form guides and stats which are comprehensive and beautifully delivered using bar charts, pie charts and percentages.
Matched £30 Free Bet
Betway’s 100% Welcome Bonus worth up to £30 is a cash offering not a Betway free bet. Therein 100% of an initial deposit (up to £30) will be paid into a new customer’s ‘bonus account’ and will become available as actual cash, rather than a free bet, once the Betway free bet terms and conditions are met.
How To Claim Betway’s Matched Free Bet
There are plenty of ‘Register Now’ banners on the Betway homepage, simply click one of these and you will be whisked off to the ‘create account’ section of the site.
You will then need to:
- Complete the account opening process, which has been broken into a few straight forward steps.
- Make sure to opt-in to the Betway deposit bonus offer by ticking the box ‘I wish to receive the Sports Welcome Bonus offer”.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a valid credit/debit card (or PayPal account) within seven days of your Betway Sports account being registered.
- The 100% Sports Welcome Bonus will then be automatically credited to the Bonus Account.
- Do note: If you ticked the box ‘I wish to receive the Sports Welcome Bonus offer and accept the Terms and Conditions’ by mistake, or if you wish to cancel the Welcome Bonus, contact Betway customer support immediately.
You now have 60 days to meet the Betway free bet play-through criteria, the Terms & Conditions of which could and should be read in their entirety within the Betway ‘Promotions’ page.
The Betway T&C’s in regards to their sign-up offer are complex but, generally speaking, if bet selections are priced 1.75 or above, a new customer needs to turn-over (play-through) their cash balance and bonus account bonus three times before all the funds can be withdrawn from the site.
Incidentally, as the Betway free bet bonus play-through requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the bonus account to the Betway cash account – in increments of £10. And bets placed on Betway’s Casino also count towards the play-through criteria.
Betway World Cup 2018
Betway football is nothing short of impressive, with the likes of 12,000 markets to choose from on any given week. Betway football is this brand’s standout feature.
Betway has already listed all of the World Cup group stage matches, with the odds for each one. As we get closer to those games, you’ll also have the option of placing money on bets during in-play, such as next corner and goal etc.
These bets are only scratching the surface for Betway’s World Cup offers, including outright winner and the teams to reach the final. Plus, you can make your fortune on the top goalscorer – one of the most popular options for the entire competition.
Likewise, the top North American and South American team, as well as African, Asian and European is up for grabs. Those feeling patriotic can also get bang for their buck with England specials, including the stage of elimination.
Betway UK Customer Support
A ‘Contact Us’ tab can be found at the bottom of the Betway homepage. It lists phone numbers for its 24/7 support team plus there is a link to ‘Live Chat’ agents who are also on duty 24/7.
Betway Customer Support Contact Methods
- Live Chat
- Twitter: @BetwaySupport
- eMail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0808 2389841 (calls from local landlines are free)