- Claim an easy £20 free bet at this new online sportsbook
- Free bet refunds with their ‘Acca Insurance’ and ‘Fallers Insurance’
- Unique ‘Spin & Win’ feature for a chance to boost your winnings by x10!
£20 Free Bets When You Bet £10
Owned by Amaya Inc, the world’s biggest publicly listed online gaming company, BetStars sportsbook was welded on to PokerStars, the world’s leading online poker site meaning it had immediate access to millions of customers.
But the fledgling site did not rest on its laurels and 2016 was a busy time for BetStars. It may have begun life as a basic betting platform but BetStars has developed quickly becoming a brand to be reckoned with.
Offering markets on 30 sports, BetStars free bets as consolation prizes are part of their excellent promotions – such as horse racing’s ‘Faller Insurance’ – and their immensely popular ‘Spin & Bet’ offering, the newcomer has quickly positioned itself towards the front of the queue in the online betting stakes.
New BetStars customers can easily take advantage of not one but two £10 BetStars free bets. This offer is no-nonsense, with no difficult criteria to meet before receiving access to your bet winnings and everything is done for you automatically. No BetStars promo code is needed and there’s no need to contact Customer Support to claim your free bets.
How to Claim your BetStars Free Bet
The BetStars account opening process is the simplest we have ever come across. A simple click of ‘Join Now’ (found at the top-right of the BetStars homepage) and you are asked for no more than an email address and a chosen username / password before you can deposit and take advantage of the BetStars free bet offer.
The BetStars free bet T&C’s are beautifully straightforward, the most pertinent of which are:
- Minimum qualifying stake is £10.
- The minimum accumulative price of your qualifying bet, or bets if you place a multiple wager, is 1.50 (1/2) or greater.
- Your two x £10 BetStars free bets will be credited to your account within 48 hours of the initial qualifying bet being settled.
- BetStars free bets can only be used as ‘singles’.
- Unused BetStars free bets will expire if unused after seven days.
Customers can view their BetStars free bets under the ‘Bonus Bets’ tab in the ‘Your Account’ section which is located next to the ‘Bet Slip’. It’s an area you should visit regularly as BetStars do issue free bet refunds for a number of irksome eventualities such as ‘Acca Insurance’ and ‘Faller Insurance’.
BetStars UK Customer Support
BetStars have a comprehensive FAQ portal, labelled ‘Help and Support’ which has categorised areas on which you may have questions, disputes or queries. It offers answers to so many questions you may have.
If you cannot find a resolution to your problem the BetStars Customer Support team is on call 24/7 to help with enquiries.
They offer two ways of making contact, a ‘Contact Support Form’ and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org