- £10 No Deposit Poker Bonus
- A $1,000 New Player Package
- New Player Package features Freerolls, Free Spins and Tickets
- Qualify for the Popular Live Microgaming Poker Tour Events
*BetVictor Poker Has Closed*
£10 No deposit Poker Bonus & $1000 First Time Deposit Bonus
BetVictor has a long history punctuated with numerous ground-breaking initiatives
In 1999 BetVictor’s then chairman, Victor Chandler, became the first bookmakers to trade ‘offshore’ allowing the company to dispense with the nine-percent betting tax which was then imposed on punters by the British Treasury.
Unsurprisingly the company was also one of the first UK-facing bookmakers to embrace online poker in the early 2000’s and they have remained at the cutting edge of online poker ever since.
New cash-depositing players at BetVictor will receive up to $1,000 during the course of their first 30 days play at the site.
The offer is a simple ‘rake back’ deal meaning the more a customer plays – either tournaments or cash games – the more that he/she will have returned to their account in cash.
How to Claim Your BetVictor Poker Free Bet Bonus
- Click ‘Sign-Up’
- Complete the simple Registration Form
- Receive a £10 no deposit bonus into your BetVictor Poker wallet
You will then automatically be rewarded with a 200% (up to $1,000) pending bonus that releases in $10 increments at a rate of $1 for every eight ‘Action Points’ earned at the BetVictor poker tables.
In addition to the potential $1,000 in BetVictor bonus funds new players at Betvictor poker will receive a host of ‘new player benefits’ including entry to:
- A BetVictor Exclusive New Player Freeroll (worth €1,500)
- Six €1,000 New Player Freerolls
- Six €500 Added New Player Turbo tournaments
What’s more, simply play 25 raked hands (a ‘cash game’ hand whereby the house takes a small percentage and you have made a contribution to the pot) and you will be credited with: 20 Casino in Poker Free spins, two x €3.30 Flush Royale Tickets
and two x €1 Fish party Sit & Go’s.
Once you are a regular player at Betvictor Poker you have the opportunity to qualify for one the live events on the popular Microgaming Poker Tour. You could also land a progressive jackpot prize awarded for a Bad Beat (you need to get four-of-a-kind beaten in a Texas Hold’em cash game).
Meanwhile the Bet Victor Poker VIP Program allows its players to cash-in Action Points (earned through real money cash games and tournaments registration fees) for cash or use them for tournament entry fees.
BetVictor Poker UK Customer Support
There are three simple ways to contact Betvictor with enquiries and queries regarding their online poker site…
- ‘Live Chat’ is the most popular.
- You can request a telephone ‘Call Back’ – which is a really neat option as you can schedule it for a time that suits.
- And finally there is BetVictor’s email address which is: email@example.com