- £50 New Customer Free Bet Offer!
- All Payment Methods are Acceptable for the 12Bet Free Bet Offer
- ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ on UK & Irish Horse Racing
- No Charges on Deposits or Withdrawals
Get Your £50 Free Bet
12Bet, who are based on the Isle of Man and licenced by the UK Gambling Commission, have a big presence in the Far Eastern market having begun trading there in 2007.
Consequently they ‘specialise’ in football and are well renowned for taking a substantial bet on football. They have also been associated with several high-profile teams such as Sevilla FC, Newcastle United, Birmingham City, Swansea City, Wigan Athletic and Hull City FC.
After placing six bets at 12Bet you will automatically qualify for the 12Bet New Customer Bonus bet. In an unconventional offer your 12Bet free bet total, which could be worth anything up to £50, is based on the lowest staked wager amongst those first half-dozen settled bets.
How to Claim your 12Bet Free Bet Offer
This very simple, albeit unorthodox, sign-up bonus at 12Bet only takes a short while to be put in place. Here it is in a few simple steps.
- Click ‘Join Now’ (at the top right of any page) to sign-up and create a 12Bet account – it is a simple one-page form.
- Deposit cash into your new account – using any payment method accepted by 12Bet (all are eligible for this 12Bet promotion).
- Place six qualifying bets of at least £10 (bets of more than £50 will be treated as £50 for the purposes of calculating your 12Bet free bet).
- On settlement of your sixth and final qualifying bet customers need to contact Customer Support request your 12Bet free bet.
- Thereafter your 12Bet free bet will be allocated to your account within 24 hours.
The all-important 12Bet free bet Terms and Conditions are as follows…
Only bets placed as win singles or combination bets count/qualify towards your qualifying criteria and the six qualifying bets must be placed on different events/selections.
Qualifying single bets must be staked at odds of 2.00 (even-money) or over. Alternatively selections in combination bets must be priced at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or greater. Any Cashed Out qualifying bets will not count.
12Bet UK Customer Support
There’s no telephone lines for 12bet Customer Support but the site does offer an all-important ‘Live Chat’ facility, a query form and an email address:
Alternatively, if you need to send in documents to verify your 12Bet account, email@example.com is the address you will need.
12bet is a member of IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) and should you wish to contact them with a complaint against 12Bet (or any other IBAS registered betting site) their number is: +44 207 347 5883.