- Claim a sign-up bonus worth up to £200 in 10Bet free bets!
- Receive a 50% boost on your first deposit with bonus code “200PLUS”
- Cash out all or just part of your ‘in-play’ wagers
Welcome Bonus Of £200 + £120 Free Bets
10Bet’s history dates back to 2003 although it has been a something of a juggernaut since 2012 receiving industry awards and nominations and growing exponentially.
10Bet, who are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, currently offer over 25,000 live betting events every month and they boast customers in over 90 countries.
Allied to a vast array of sports to bet on and a host of markets within each, 10Bet’s ‘cash-out’ feature is one of its best selling points as it allows customers to cash-out all or just part of their on-going ‘in play’ wagers.
There’s a 50% deposit bonus of up to £200 for all new 10Bet online betting customers. New customers only need follow a few steps to receive this 10Bet free bet offer. In fact, 10Bet’s new customer promotion is different to other free bet offers as the bonus funds come as ‘cash’ and not ‘free bets’ meaning that bets stakes will also be returned with winnings once the 10Bet free bet qualifying criteria has been met.
How to Claim your 10Bet free bet
10Bet have a streamlined account opening form and their deposit and withdrawal process is equally quick and convenient. Simply:
- Click ‘Join Now’ at the 10Bet website.
- Complete the registration form and make sure to use the 10Bet bonus/referrer code 200PLUS to guarantee the best 10Bet free bet bonuses.
- Make a minimum first time deposit of £15 or more.
- Consider £400 is the deposit required to receive the maximum £200 10Bet free bet offer.
Then, to be eligible for this promotion, your qualifying deposit amount must be turned over once on sports bets featuring a selection or selections with accumulative minimum odds of 3/5 (1.60). Once that is complete your deposit and bonus amount must be turned over five times on settled sports bets with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60).
Thereafter the bonus amount will be transferred from your sports bonus account to your sports cash account, meaning these funds are withdrawable and are not simply available as a free bet balance.
What is important is completing the 10Bet turnover requirements within 90 days of your first deposit, otherwise the bonus will expire. And do note that new accounts which are funded by Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this 10Bet free bet offer.
10Bet UK Customer Support
10Bet have made it simple to contact them regarding their 10Bet free bet offer or any other questions or issues you may have. Their contact options include:
- Live Chat
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 0470965 (this is a UK Freephone number)
10Bet Customer Support is open 24/7 and is rarely subject to queuing.