- New customers can enjoy this no-nonsense £25 Betdaq free bet
- Enter the Betdaq promo code “FB2515” when you open your account
- Reduced commission rates and loyalty bonuses
£25 Free Bet Offer
The second sports betting exchange to appear on the UK’s betting landscape, Betdaq was founded by Irish businessman Dermot Desmond who understood the ‘buy and sell’ exchange concept well having made his fortune by trading international currency markets.
Ladbrokes purchased and took control of the Betdaq betting exchange in 2013 and gave it some fresh liquidity by introducing it to their customers. Currently Betdaq Exchange betting markets are available on all major sporting events with football and horseracing topping the bill.
With the Betdaq exchange being something very different to conventional betting the site has adopted a policy whereby new customers have to turnover their funds before being awarded the Betdaq free bet worth £25.
To gauge ‘turnover’ Betdaq issue new customers with ‘Commission Points’ awarding one for every £25 wagered, this is regardless of a customer’s trades being winners or losers. New customers need to earn four such Commission Points and/or show a cumulative profit or loss totalling £100 to receive the Betdaq free bet worth £25.
How to claim your Betdaq free bet
Joining Betdaq is very simple, it is done on one form divided into three sets of questions. It will appear after clicking ‘Join Now’ at the top of the Betdaq homepage.
Here’s a run-down of what to do in order to receive the £25 Betdaq free bet:
- Complete Betdaq’s account opening registration form.
- Give consideration to setting a personal deposit limit on your account.
- Directly beneath this box be sure to enter the Betdaq free bet code: FB2515
- Make a cash deposit (all accepted deposit methods are eligible for this Betdaq promotion incidentally).
- Earn a Commission Point every time £25 is won or lost on a market.
- Receive a £25 Betdaq free bet once you have earned four Commission Points.
And the important things you need to know – all listed in the Betdaq T&C’s which we recommend you read through in full – are as follows:
Only Commission Points earned within six months of the account being opened will be valid for the Betdaq free bet offer and free bets must be used within 14 days of being credited or they will expire.
Free bet funds cannot be withdrawn and any Betdaq free bets must be traded at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater. Free bet stake are not returned on winning bets and a Betdaq free bet cannot be used on Games, Multiples or Enhanced Odds markets.
Betdaq UK Customer Support
Betdaq does have Live Chat facility – the most popular way of talking to your online bookmaker these days – but it is not open 24/7.
Other ways of contacting Betdaq’s support staff are:
By phone: 08701 781021 (or +353 16733360 from overseas)
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: +353 16733396